Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I AM A PALESTINIAN CHILD

How full of sin I am, I always complain about things that are not to my liking. How full of sin I am, I always feel cramped in my situation which in fact is full of joys. How full of sin I am, when I grin widely because of the things that please me. How full of sin I am, when I use all these special facilities for committing transgression against Allah. How full of sin I am, when I finish the delicious foods, that I always delight in with a surge of appetite, without any feeling of gratefulness ever expressed. How full of sin I am, when I wound the hearts of my parents, who love me very much, with my bellows and rebelliousness. How full of sin I am, when I hurt my friends with my rough behaviors.

Indeed………………. I am amongst those who are sinful………

While there, far in the land of Palestine, as well as in the distant City of Gaza.... there, my little sisters are crying, my mother is wailing, my father is fighting off the pain, and my brothers are sorrowful. They are the ones who deserve to complain about their conditions. They are the ones who ought to feel cramped because of the damage to the wheels of life. They are the ones who deserve to be sad, to moan and cry.

Not us….. It is not us who deserve to complain to God, it is not us who deserve to feel cramped with our situations, it is not us who deserve to be sad, to moan and cry on our conditions. And it is not us who ought to feel stressed for the wickedness of the dunya.
 

Indeed…. By Allah…. We are the youths who have the mentality of a goat which always complain about how bad things are. We are the youths with a primitive thinking who don't know how to be thankful. We are the worst of slaves who are never grateful to their Master, Who is the Most Kind. Indeed, we are the youths who are really immoral, who always wish to be the son of a king in order to obtain happiness.


Yet…… how staunch the iron shields that are in their breasts are. With their anti-Israel slogans that they always chant and the martyrdom that are in their hearts... death in their eyes is a beauty. And they need us to live like a human being.

Then why? Why are we silent? Is there no more humanitarian instinct in our hearts? Are we going to keep on minding our own businesses which are trivial? Are we not angry enough when seeing our brothers and sisters being slaughtered, humiliated, abused and boycotted?

Enough!!!…. we have enough of living a life of no value. Raise the value of our lives by rekindling the humanitarian instincts. What can we do????????????

Do whatever we can….. all will be worth it….. return the peace to our families by making the occupiers flee from the land of Palestine.

Enough of letting our mothers being dishonored, enough of having our fathers being slaughtered..... enough of allowing our little brothers being tortured….. enough of permitting our sisters being humiliated.

Indeed we are a wicked child who does not know how to be indebted, who let our mothers be treated unbecomingly by them, indeed we are the rebellious children who never get angry when their fathers are slaughtered, indeed we are a big brother with a sissy mentality never rebel when his little brother is tortured, indeed we are the younger brothers of a cowardice mentally who are never upset when their sisters are humiliated. Indeed, we have not become a human being with the humane nature, and because of our dead heart, for us just sitting silent, the pain and suffering of our Muslim brothers and sisters is not just in Palestine anymore, its our entire Ummah now almost everywhere in the World and yet we still remain silent and not even cry tears for them or make dua for them... Fear Allah O those who are in the comforts of their home for indeed you will be questioned on what you did for your Muslimeen in this time of need, when you had all that Allah blessed you to give away for His sake alone... Fear Allah for indeed there will be no escape and no comforts of your homes to hide in, on That Day, the Day of Judgment, when indeed you will be judged by your Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment