Monday, February 27, 2012

A Sister in Distress

This is a letter that a brother from Germany wrote, which highlights the distress of one our sisters in Islam. 

Abu Usama al-Ghareeb

Praise is to Allah, who glorifies Islam with His victory and disgraces disbelief with His might, and dispenses affairs with His orders, and lures the disbelievers by His cunning, who has destined days as rounds amongst the people and has made the final victory for the believers by His grace and peace and blessings upon him, who raised the light of Islam with his sword, the one who said “Release the prisoner”

To proceed,

I have received this letter from our honorable defiant imprisoned sister Umm Saif Allah Al Ansariyah (May Allah grant her steadfastness and hasten her release), after I persuaded her to tell me of her news and what she is suffering at the hands of the Crusaders.

So I present before you, here, a simple portion of the tragedy of your sister, I present it that perhaps it might open the eyes of those sleeping and enliven the hearts of the heedless.

As for he who is unmoved by these words then let him cry upon himself for his heart is dead- May Allah save all of us from that.

Your bereaved sister says:

Do you not know that they have taken from me my clothes (My Aba’a and Khimar and Hijab) for no reason except to humiliate me?

Did you know that they insulted our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) for nothing except to provoke me so that I go into a rage so that they can do what they want to me and take away my dress until I would have nothing to cover myself with?
 

Did you know that they put me without any reason in solitary confinement to isolate me for four continuous weeks during which I did not see the light?

Do you know that they chained me with chains from my hands and legs and took me to see my husband when I asked to see him before giving me to the Berlin prison in order to disgrace me and him, and they chained my legs so tight that the iron almost wounded me and hurt me badly with every step I took… for nothing except that my husband would see me in this condition of pain.

They wanted with all this and plenty and plenty of other things to break us and disgrace us, but I tolerated it and did not complain in front of my husband of any pain so that I don’t increase his pain and suffering.

All of this is nothing but a very simple portion, or 1/10th of what I saw and suffered, but I have not and shall not bow my head in front of any one except Allah! Let the enemies of Allah take from me my honor my respect and whatever I have, but they will not reach, by the will of Allah, what I carry in my heart.

I Ask Allah, the High, the Great, to awaken the men of my Ummah and accept from us our spending and patience! Ameen


Her letter ends… so where are the men of Islam and the youth of Tawheed?

And our final call is Praise is to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds
And peace be upon the Prophet Muhammad, so long as the birds fly in the sky.

Your brother
Abu Usama Al Ghareeb
Semarang Prison
Vienna- Austria
Prisoner Number: 86023

No comments:

Post a Comment